1 Day NORM RPS Training
This course provides the delegate with the necessary information for dealing with Naturally Occurring Radioactive Material (NORM) in the Oil and Gas Industry and satisfies the HSE requirements for RPS training - as stated in IRP6.
The course covers the following sections:
- Basic Physics of Ionising Radiations
- Biological Effects of Ionising Radiations
- NORM (Naturally Occurring Radioactive Material)
- UK Legislation
- Monitoring Instruments
- Personal Dosimetry
- Overview of Requirements for the Transport of Radioactive Material
- Work Instructions and Procedures
Dates to be arranged subject to demand.
- 20th September 2017
- 15th March 2018
- 5th September 2018
No Availability (Join Waiting List)
Enquire about this course
Complete this form and our Training Co-ordinator will contact you shortly.