1 Day RPS Refresher Training
RPSs should attend a refresher course every three to five years (depending on duties and experience) to maintain RPS certification.
The course can also be used by HSE practitioners and managers to update themselves on changes in legislation and practice.
The course covers:
- Changes in legislation and the background to these changes
- Updates in the Radiation Management System and local rules
- Recent developments in nucleonics, radiography, well logging, radiotracers, NORM handling and disposal
- Recent audit and incident findings and trends
- Delegate experience and good practice exchange
Delegates will be awarded an extension to the RPS certification of competance based on their active participation.
- 23rd August 2017
- 5th October 2017
- 22nd November 2017
No Availability (Join Waiting List)
Enquire about this course
Complete this form and our Training Co-ordinator will contact you shortly.