ARPS has the breadth of knowledge and experience required to provide RPA and RWA services to a wide range of other industries and organisations such as the examples below.
- Research and analytical laboratories
- Users of handheld x-ray units (e.g. XRF paint analysers).
- Construction contractors using nuclear density gauges
- Non-nuclear contractors working on radiologically contaminated sites
- Government agencies
- Port screening facilities
This list is not exhaustive so if you have a new project that involves working with ionising radiations then please get in touch using the details on our contact page and we can discuss your radiation protection needs. In the past ARPS has provided advisory services to several organisations using radiation for the first time, as part of novel technologies. Our passion and expertise in radiation protection result in a proactive and innovative approach to clients’ projects.