1/2 Day NORM Meter User and Awareness Training
This course is aimed at those actively involved in the detection of, and work with, NORM contaminated items and waste.
The course will cover the following elements:
- Introduction to NORM:
- How and When it Occurs
- Hazards and Risks
- Controls - including the selection and use of PPE
- Introduction to UK Legislation
- Choice of Monitoring Instruments
- Paperwork and Procedures:
- Work Instructions
- Form Completion
- Planning Work where NORM is Expected
Dates to be arranged subject to demand.
- 5th September 2019
No Availability (Join Waiting List)
Enquire about this course
Complete this form and our Training Co-ordinator will contact you shortly.