1/2 Day Veterinary RPS Refresher Training
**Please note, that due to COVID we will be carrying out the April date online via teams. We plan on doing the November in person, but will review this closer to the time. **
RPSs should attend a refresher course every three to five years (depending on duties and experience) to maintain RPS certification.
The course is designed to update the veterinary practice RPS on changes in legislation and practice.
The course covers:
· Changes in legislation and the background to these changes
· Updates in recommended Radiation Management in the practice,
- radiation risk assessments
- local rules
- personal dosimetry
· Recent audit and incident findings and trends
· Delegate experience and good practice exchange
Delegates will be awarded an extension to the RPS certification of competence based on their active participation.
- 9th April 2021
- 11th November 2021
No Availability (Join Waiting List)
Enquire about this course
Complete this form and our Training Co-ordinator will contact you shortly.