1 Day NORM RPS
**Please note, we are delivering all of our 2022 NORM RPS courses online via teams.**
This course provides the delegate with the necessary information for dealing with Naturally Occurring Radioactive Material (NORM) in the Oil and Gas Industry and satisfies the HSE requirements for RPS training - as stated in IRP6.
The course covers the following sections:
- Basic Physics of Ionising Radiations
- Biological Effects of Ionising Radiations
- NORM (Naturally Occurring Radioactive Material)
- UK Legislation
- Monitoring Instruments
- Personal Dosimetry
- Overview of Requirements for the Transport of Radioactive Material
- Work Instructions and Procedures
Dates to be arranged subject to demand.
- 10th June 2022
- 7th October 2022
No Availability (Join Waiting List)
Enquire about this course
Complete this form and our Training Co-ordinator will contact you shortly.