1 Day RPS Refresher Training
*Due to the current pandemic, we are currently delivering all of our courses online via teams until the end of the year.*
RPSs should attend a refresher course every three to five years (depending on duties and experience) to maintain RPS certification.
The course can also be used by HSE practitioners and managers to update themselves on changes in legislation and practice.
The course covers:
- Changes in legislation and the background to these changes
- Updates in the Radiation Management System and local rules
- Recent developments in nucleonics, radiography, well logging, radiotracers, NORM handling and disposal
- Recent audit and incident findings and trends
- Delegate experience and good practice exchange
Delegates will be awarded an extension to the RPS certification of competance based on their active participation.
- 23rd September 2020
- 27th October 2020
- 2nd December 2020
No Availability (Join Waiting List)
Enquire about this course
Complete this form and our Training Co-ordinator will contact you shortly.