1 Day RPS Refresher
May, Aug, Sep, Nov and Dec are all being delivered online via teams.
Jun and Oct are being delivered in the classroom.
RPSs should attend a refresher course every three to five years (depending on duties and experience) to maintain RPS certification.
The course can also be used by HSE practitioners and managers to update themselves on changes in legislation and practice.
The course covers:
- Changes in legislation and the background to these changes
- Updates in the Radiation Management System and local rules
- Recent developments in nucleonics, radiography, well logging, radiotracers, NORM handling and disposal
- Recent audit and incident findings and trends
- Delegate experience and good practice exchange
Delegates will be awarded an extension to the RPS certification of competance based on their active participation.
- 31st May 2022
- 22nd June 2022
- 29th August 2022
- 27th September 2022
- 31st October 2022
- 14th November 2022
- 13th December 2022
No Availability (Join Waiting List)
Enquire about this course
Complete this form and our Training Co-ordinator will contact you shortly.