1 Day Veterinary RPS Training
**Please note, that due to COVID we will be carrying out the April date online via teams. We plan on doing the November in person, but will review this closer to the time. **
It covers all radiation protection issues relevant to those working in veterinary practices, including:
- Nature of ionising radiation
- Biological effects of ionising radiation
- Practical radiation protection
- Legal requirements and regulations
- Compliance with the new Ionising Radiations Regulations 2017 (IRR17)
- Local rules and the RPS role
- Working with unsealed radioactive sources (iodine)
- Delegate experience and good practice exchange
ARPS veterinary courses are aimed at all those responsible for diagnostic veterinary X-Ray facilities and would be useful to veterinary surgeons, practice managers and senior nurses alike.
- 9th November 2021
No Availability (Join Waiting List)
Enquire about this course
Complete this form and our Training Co-ordinator will contact you shortly.