1 Day Veterinary RPS Training
This is a dedicated course for all those in veterinary practice who are involved in the use of X-ray imaging for the diagnosis and treatment of animals.
It covers all radiation protection issues relevant to those working in veterinary practices, including:
- Nature of ionising radiation
- Biological effects of ionising radiation
- Practical radiation protection
- Legal requirements and regulations
- Compliance with the new Ionising Radiations Regulations 2017 (IRR17)
- Local rules and the RPS role
- Working with unsealed radioactive sources (iodine)
- Delegate experience and good practice exchange
ARPS veterinary courses are aimed at all those responsible for diagnostic veterinary X-Ray facilities and would be useful to veterinary surgeons, practice managers and senior nurses alike.
Sorry, there are currently no upcoming course dates.
No Availability (Join Waiting List)
Enquire about this course
Complete this form and our Training Co-ordinator will contact you shortly.