1 Day Veterinary RPS
**Please note, we are delivering all of our 2022 Vet RPS courses online via teams.**
It covers all radiation protection issues relevant to those working in veterinary practices, including:
- Nature of ionising radiation
- Biological effects of ionising radiation
- Practical radiation protection
- Legal requirements and regulations
- Compliance with the new Ionising Radiations Regulations 2017 (IRR17)
- Local rules and the RPS role
- Working with unsealed radioactive sources (iodine)
- Delegate experience and good practice exchange
ARPS veterinary courses are aimed at all those responsible for diagnostic veterinary X-Ray facilities and would be useful to veterinary surgeons, practice managers and senior nurses alike.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you require this course.
Sorry, there are currently no upcoming course dates.
No Availability (Join Waiting List)
Enquire about this course
Complete this form and our Training Co-ordinator will contact you shortly.