1 Day Veterinary RPS Training
This is a dedicated course for all those in veterinary practice who are involved in the use of X-ray imaging for the diagnosis and treatment of animals.
It covers all radiation protection issues relevant to those working in veterinary practices, including:
- Nature of ionising radiation
- Biological effects of ionising radiation
- Practical radiation protection
- Legal requirements and regulations
- Compliance with the new Ionising Radiations Regulations 2017 (IRR17)
- Local rules and the RPS role
- Working with unsealed radioactive sources (iodine)
- Delegate experience and good practice exchange
ARPS veterinary courses are aimed at all those responsible for diagnostic veterinary X-Ray facilities and would be useful to veterinary surgeons, practice managers and senior nurses alike.
- 27th April 2020
- 1st September 2020
No Availability (Join Waiting List)
Enquire about this course
Complete this form and our Training Co-ordinator will contact you shortly.